Anonymous asked: What songs do you think were Britney's biggest missed opportunities? (Like they weren't singles, but you think they would've been iconic if they were)
First four songs that come to mind are Unusual You, Out From Under, He About To Lose Me and INSIDE OUT. I think Britney’s ballads are always overlooked for uptempo songs.
But honestly I will forever remain pressed at Inside Out not being a single till the day I die
tagged as: Anonymous.
- nu0810 likes this
- ricomakeshoes said: OMG INSIDE OUTTTTTTTTT, crying forever
- blueinterrupted said: I AGREE WITH YOU SO HARD ON THE CHOICES OMFG!!
- doritosandporn likes this
- crazyrkofan likes this
- itsbritneybitch13 likes this
- kari-kat likes this
- natemadeit said: fucking SAME about inside out omg.
- nicolathefirst said: I cry when I think about how amazing it would have been if she’d released Inside Out
- otherbully1 said: Definitely agree about Inside Out
- nicolathefirst likes this
- badbitchbrit said: maybe it’ll pull a Radar and be included on Album 8 so that they can justify releasing it (late) as a single and make a music video *hopeful wishing*
- keepcalmandkeeploving likes this
- orientstained likes this
- ibiany said: Inside Out
- tarafeeney likes this
- 1-800-no1currr said: I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE “CRIMINAL” WON THAT FACEBOOK POLL OMFG
- afeastforhos said: you forgot soda pop
- toloveletgo likes this
- daystorestart likes this
- godney posted this
Theme: Chocolate Kisses by LeLouisVuitton.tumblr.com